Just synced my iPhone to iTunes after purchasing an album, but it failed syncing the newly purchased album with the error:
“You do not have enough access privileges for this operation”
To fix this problem (I’m using Windows 7, so you might need to do this slightly differently if you’re not)…
1. Open iTunes
2. Click "Edit" in the top menu bar
3. Click "Preferences"
4. Click the "Advanced" icon
5. Highlight and copy (Ctrl+C) the iTunes Media folder location
6. Open My Computer, click in the address bar, paste (Ctrl+V) the folder location and hit enter
7. Right-click and click properties and make absolutely sure you have write permissions (NOT READ ONLY) and apply to subfolders & files .
If this post helps you please share it with others or tweet me to say thanks :)