So, I had my email accounts nicely setup on my Blackberry (on Vodafone but this is irrelevant).
I updated to OS 6 and both my email accounts continued to send/receive email absolutely fine.
I later changed my email password for one of the accounts…
I received the usual message from blackberry a short time later telling me that it couldn’t access the Email account.
not a problem, i thought… i’ll just go into “Set-Up” then “Email Accounts” and change the password….
WRONG! … I clicked the Email Accounts icon… NOTHING! didn’t do anything!
“Bugger!” was the first thing i thought…
Eventually figured out that for some reason the Blackberry “Email Accounts / Email Setup” Application wasn’t even installed!
To rectify this very annoying problem…
- 1. Simply plug your sync cable between your blackberry and pc
- 2. Open the “Blackberry Desktop Software”
- 3. Click “Applications” and find “Email Setup” in the list
- 4. If there’s a “+” button click this then click “Apply” at the bottom and it will install the Email Setup (takes a minute or two)
- 5. Wait for your pc and blackberry to finish installing
- 6. You should now be able to configure your email accounts on your blackberry!
Hope this helps you get ur email sorted on your BB, if it does or even if it doesn’t please tweet me