Today i had the problem of eroneous email addresses appearing when auto filling the To, Cc and Bcc in Outlook. More of an annoyance than anything else, but still something i’d rather not have to put up with when using Outlook on a day to day basis.
Anyway below are the easiest two methods i’ve discovered for solving this Outlook E-mail auto-fill problem:…
To clear entire Outlook auto-fill / auto complete list:
- In the Toolbar go to Tools > Options
- Click [E-mail Options] then [Advanced E-mail Options]
- Untick “Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields”
- Restart Outlook
To delete individual email addresses:
- Start typing the email address
- When the email address you want to delete is highlighted in the auto-fill suggestions pop-up just hit the Delete [Del] key on your keyboard.
Hope this helps someone.